Certified Diploma in Loss Adjusting (CDip. L.A.)

Experiential Learning

We recognise the specialist nature of the loss adjusting profession, and so we award the CDip L.A. to loss adjusting and loss assessing professionals who have completed the CIP programme.

Who is this designation for?

  • Full time claims/loss adjusting professionals who have earned the CIP and have at least 2 years' experience in loss assessing/adjusting.

How it works

To apply for the CDip L.A. designation, you'll need to meet the academic requirements of the CIP. To begin your application, simply provide us with:

  • evidence that you're currently working as a full time claims professional
  • evidence of experience and expertise in various aspects of loss adjusting and/or assessing
  • details of two referees who will verify that you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the fields of loss adjusting and/or loss assessing.

If you want to apply for the CDip L.A. designation, download the application form below and return it to us at memberservices@iii.ie


Using the CDip L.A. designation

Once you are awarded the CDip L.A. designation, you are entitled to use the letters CDip L.A. after your name. However, both the CIP and CDip L.A. designation cannot be used together, so you should consider which designation is most applicable to your work and career development before applying for the CDip L.A. 

Want to chat?

Our Member Services team will be happy to help at memberservices@iii.ie or on 01 645 6670.