- Enter at least one character of the first name and/or at least three characters of the last name.
- Last names containing 'Mc' or 'Mac' may be recorded with a space afterwards, so check both (e.g. McDonnell or Mc Donnell)
- Last names beginning with 'O' may be recorded with an apostrophe afterwards or a space after, so check both (e.g. O'Connor or O Connor)
- First names may be recorded as the full name e.g. Paddy might be stored as Patrick.
- Try searching for both maiden and married names.
Who is listed on the register of compliant persons?
- Current Insurance Institute members who hold designations. The designations we award are APA (Personal, Commercial or Private Medical Insurance), CIP, C/Dip L.A., Dip PMI, DLDU and DLDC. Members may hold one or more of these designations or a combination of same.
- Grandfathered Insurance Institute members. Grandfathered members are accredited based on their experience. Learn more →