Developing competence, credibility and currency of expertise is essential in maintaining professionalism, improving industry standards and safeguarding the consumer.
Membership of the III allows you to work with a team dedicated to your lifelong learning and opens up a range of supports designed to help you get the most out of your CPD.
Key features include:
- A flexible programme to meet the Central Bank of Ireland's Minimum Competency Code 2011 (MCC) requirements.
- Face to face lectures in 6 locations nationwide and a suite of e-learning modules via iiiConnect - available to members free of charge.
- Relevant content; the latest industry trends, legislation and its consequences, technical matters.
- Views from the top; leading industry experts, panel discussions and insights from the Regulator's office.
- iiiCPD Compliance recording facility, where you can update and manage your CPD activities annually.
Click here for more information on III CPD.