Management Diploma In Insurance
As an advanced qualification, the Management Diploma in Insurance (MDI) meets industry demand for more in-depth and specialised insurance expertise, as well as greater business acumen at management level.
MDI modules also allow you to accumulate credits that count towards the Advanced Diploma in Insurance (ACII) qualification.
Who is this qualification for?
- CIP holders looking to progress into senior or management roles.
- Those with another professional qualification (e.g. CDip L.A., FSD, JFSD, solicitor barrister) and/or accredited prior experiential learning.
The Management Diploma in Insurance qualification provides:
- an enhanced understanding of insurance, technical and business concepts.
- a natural progression from the Professional Diploma in Insurance (CIP) that advances technical, business and product knowledge.
- the option of tailoring the qualification to specific career requirements.
Want to know more?
Fill in the form opposite to get your copy of our MDI booklet. It'll tell you everything you need to know about achieving this next step qualification.
Completed CII exams
If you registered for exams directly with the CII in the past, please advise us by emailing email@example.com or calling 01 645 6670. This is to ensure that you don't register for any MDI exams which correspond to CII modules you have already completed.
If you're considering registering for an exam and would like to get an idea of the kind of material covered, you can come into our offices and view the module textbook. Some members find this reassuring in terms of having a clear picture of what's involved before they commit. To arrange an appointment contact our Member Services Team on 01 645 6670 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to chat?
Our Member Services team will be happy to help at email@example.com or 01 645 6670
Learn all about the MDI
Simply fill in the form below to access our booklet download.