Earn and learn
The Insurance Practitioner Apprenticeship is a three-year programme which blends academic teaching with on-the-job learning.
As an apprentice you will:
- Study towards a level 8, BA (Hons) degree over three years
- Work in an insurance organisation
- Earn a salary
- Develop valuable workplace skills
Applications for the next programme will open in spring 2017. Be first to get news of how to apply, recruiting employers and more by registering your interest below!
Are you an employer interested in recruiting an apprentice?
- Minimum 2 honours (higher level) in Leaving Cert
- 4 additional passes including English/Irish and Maths
- No maximum age limit, but for those over 23 on 1 January of the year of entry, interviews and other selection tools may be used to assess eligibility, replacing Leaving Cert entry requirements.
Detailed entry requirements can be found here
Who is this programme for?
This apprenticeship is designed to attract new entrants to the industry. As a general guideline, it is not open to those already working in insurance or with an existing insurance qualification.
However, if you are working in the industry and would like to learn more about this course, please contact email@example.com