The insurance industry is home to a number of different professionals working under the one umbrella to deliver peace of mind to customers.
From brokers to underwriters, risk surveyors and actuaries you will have cause to work with a wide range of people during your career, so it makes sense to build strong networks.
As part of your member benefit package, the III and its Local Institutes programme a full calendar of nationwide events including:
- CPD lectures
- headline seminars on emerging trends
- education and training programmes
- social and charity events
All of our events facilitate peer to peer professional networking allowing you to:
- forge mutually beneficial business relationships
- learn from the experience of others
- develop what you know - and who you know